Facebook is considered to be the most popular social networking site in the entire world that helps businesses to increase their transparency and popularity to meet business goals. Pages of Facebook will help you to communicate with the customers and also welcome options to get their feedback through comments and reviews. Facebook marketing strategies aim to gather more attention from customers as Facebook had 2.38 billion monthly active users. If you are not on Facebook and still not aware of the Facebook marketing reviews then this is the high time to become a part of it.
Facebook reviews have the power to bring more and more customers into the business because Facebook is counted among the top 5 sites where consumers check reviews before trusting any business. Nowadays every business houses are on Facebook by creating an attractive Facebook page which helps them to get in touch with a huge number of consumers and also in improving their services through reviews or feedbacks. Third-party reviews are mostly common in social media platform where a person with adequate knowledge about the product can write a negative comment instead of buying or using the product.
What is Facebook Review?
According to Facebook, the star rating is a system where consumers or any Facebook users are allowed to rate business or write a comment by making the review (comment) eligible to appear in the news feeds. This makes a serious impact on the business by improving brand awareness. Star ratings are incorporated into a business’s Facebook EdgeRank. This review system appears on the Facebook business page and can be viable by anyone who visits the business page. Customers can even check-in at the physical address and will be prompted to leave a review when they do so. In simple words, it is not always your behavior that influences or appears there.
What is EdgeRank?
EdgeRank is calculated with “affinity,” “weight” and “time decay” where affinity measures the interaction between a Facebook user and a business page, while weight is the importance of that action. In simple words, the overall organic reach and brand visibility are directly impacted by EdgeRank, which is influenced by time decay of star rating.
Importance of Facebook Review
- It involves awareness stage where customers realize their problem and looking for a solution for it. By commenting on your Facebook page they can find a solution.
- It involves the consideration stage when customers become more aware of their problem and defined it by asking for a more definite solution. Here, they will search for better options and might give reviews on their past experiences. It proves to be more comparative and analytical.
- The most valuable stage comes with a decision stage where the customer decided to choose your business to be the solution to their problem. Good reviews given by other users will help you in such cases.
- The most interesting stage is the post-purchase stage where the customer is interested in writing a review about any product or services they have used before. This adds more value to your business as the customer shows more interest in your business.
- Good reviews on your Facebook page increases confidence and credibility in the marketplace. Potential customers will see your 5-star ratings and build up trust against your business.
- Increased exposure to potential customers with 2.38 billion monthly active users.
- Helpful in reaching target audiences as you can categorize the customers on the basis of their interests.
- Build brand loyalty with the constant engagement of customers.
The disadvantage of Facebook Marketing Reviews
The third-party review will come in a majority in comparison to valid reviews so you can’t take this for granted that every time you will get a positive review as well as the likelihood that a user who has poorly rated your business will have strict privacy settings and you’ll be unable to respond to the review. There’s also the prospect of fake ratings.
Facebook marketing reviews sometimes take you into depression as it takes few days to ruin your business. You have to manage such circumstances by giving your best services in terms of improving the objectives of the business. Prepare for bad as well as good reviews because such things are not under your control.
How to Turn On Facebook Review?
This service will be activated automatically during the creation of your page. You need not worry about it but if you find any problem in getting the reviews then follow the following steps:
- Click on the “Settings” button on the top-right corner of the Page.
- A new window should appear. Click on the “Templates and Tabs” section.
- Click the “Settings” button next to the Reviews sign on the page.
- If you can’t see the Reviews sign, you can add it to the list by clicking on the “Add a Tab” button at the bottom of the page.
- Toggle the “Show Reviews” option to ON.
How to Turn Off Facebook Review?
- Go to Settings from your admin dashboard on your Facebook page.
- Select Page Info.
- In-Page Info select Address and you’ll be shown your business address, a map and a checkbox that says, “Show map, check-ins and star ratings on the Page.”
- Uncheck the “Show map, check-ins and star ratings on the Page” box and Facebook users will no longer have the ability to rate your business.
How to respond to Poor Reviews?
There is always a difference between reacting and respond especially when you are managing your business you need to know how to respond during the bad time. Always remember that whatever may be the situation you need to handle the things with empathy and patience because the customer has the right to react when they are not satisfied with your services. Sometimes the situation gets worst when you will receive poor reviews even after giving an excellent service.
It happens with everyone and needs to be considered as a common issue. It is important to respond immediately and try to convince the customer in a gentle manner. If possible so call, email or message the user directly to make the person realize that he/she is important for your business.
Facebook reviews and marketing strategies are made for communicating with a large number of consumers and to make a huge customer base. Negative or positive reviews will come depending on various reasons which are uncontrollable and unpredictable. You must concentrate on your business goals and apply the strategies by making Facebook marketing reviews working for you.